Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Do Androids Dream of Electronic Sheep - 07 Sept 2007 - 1 view

So much happening and so little time to talk about it. I would in fact – but I'm tired – I've worked on this layout for about 4 hours now. So in an effort of parsimony:

-->[if !supportLists]-->1. -->[endif]-->I'd love some feedback on the new layout – it was inspired by Isaac Asimov, outer space and an unnatural love of robots.

-->[if !supportLists]-->2. -->[endif]-->The new picture reel is from my Sicily trip a few weeks ago – I'll write more about this later.

-->[if !supportLists]-->3. -->[endif]-->Speaking of robots I'm working on a new art project called "The Robot Series." What I'm going to do is paint portraits of famous robots (I hope the irony isn't lost on all). But I need a few suggestions. So far I'm going to paint R2D2 and Hal… but I need two more. The rules are that they must be from either a book or film, must look mechanical (they can't look humanoid - so Commander Data is out but C3PO would be OK) and have an easily recognisable iconography. Preferably, too, that they are famous in some way. Any suggestions are welcome!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment